The Stock Clerk is responsible for supporting stockroom operations. The Stock Clerk will pull kits of material for the assembly teams, ensuring that inventory levels are accurately recorded in our ERP system and physical documentation.
This position requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the frequent use of basic math.
- Maintain stock boxes and labels; update physical and digital inventory records.
- Help put newly received items into stock.
- Pick parts per kit pull sheets.
- Deliver completed kits to assembly team staging areas.
- Coordinate with Purchasing on shelf life material needs and other shortages as needed.
- Assist in maintaining an overall accurate and organized inventory system.
- Handle parts, products, and equipment properly to assure maximum value.
- Assist employees with requests at stockroom door.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required.
- 2+ years of related experience (e.g. administrative, inventory, etc.). Prior inventory experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and general computer use.
- Excellent time management with the ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment.
- Proficient with basic numerical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to convey information clearly and concisely.
HDL Research Lab Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.