Part Time Lifeguard Positions Available Monday-Friday 5:30am-1:30pm
Starting Pay is $10.00 per hour.
INCENTIVE PAY FOR PEAK HOURS DURING NON-SUMMER SEASON 8/16/2023 – 5/27/2024:
$13.00 PER HOUR FOR HOURS WORKED MONDAY – FRIDAY 9:00AM TO 1:00PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Good Guest Relations
- Ensuring patron safety by strictly enforcing all pool rules and regulations and applying disciplinary action for violations
- Effectively maintains 10/20 rule
- Have thorough knowledge of skills to rescue guest and administer appropriate techniques to assist guest in need of care as situation deems necessary
- Carries out emergency operation procedures and notifies proper authorities
- Assists in maintaining facilities
- Reports to Head Lifeguard/Aquatics Superintendent those guests who continue to break policies and cause disciplinary and safety problems
- Wears the proper uniform at all times
- Works all shifts and programs assigned
- Attend all in-service training sessions, staff meetings, and swim one mile per week
Qualifications: No work or lifeguard experience necessary. Swimming background a plus. Must be able to verbally communicate with both public and staff effectively.
Certifications: American Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR/AED for Lifeguards, First Aid. If not already certified, training is available for FREE if you work for BBAC.
Minimum Age: 15 years old